04 April 2022
Kamál, 15 Bahá (Splendor), 179 B.E
Afternoon skies …
Reduced my inbox to zero for the first time in what seemed like weeks!
Outlined a plan to continue “Daily Log” entries to Micro.blog; transfer “239 Days” posts made on Micro.blog last year to “Framework for Understanding the World during the 11 April to 05 Dec 2022 period;” apply the perspective revealed in those posts to “unpacking” the concepts introduced in the “Render Service to Humanity” diagram shared to Daily Log on April 2nd; and link that content to the design, delivery, and follow-up to the global conferences like the one announced in “Quoted” below and the onset of the Nine Year Plan. It may take a couple of days to get this underway, but at the moment it feels like the pieces are coming together in a viable fashion.
Astral Prospecting on Instagram and Astral Prospecting on Facebook
Marc Bosserman on Instagram Marc Bosserman on Facebook, and Marc Bosserman Music and Musings on YouTube
**2022 World Conferences Columbus
This free to attend conference is one of many being convened by Bahá’ís world-wide to initiate a social change process where all have the opportunity to work together for the betterment of society.
Discussion will draw upon Baha’u’llah’s teachings about the oneness of humanity, and its role in social progress and racial unity. Attendees can expect a gathering that welcomes diverse cultures in loving fellowship. All are welcome.
Conference Themes Include:
- A vision for humanity’s future
- Characteristics of a vibrant community
- The importance of worship and service
- The centrality of education
- Large and small group discussion
- Diverse arts integrated throughout
- Programs for children and youth
- Meals included 1
- Editorial Staff, Columbus Ohio Bahá’í. “2022 World Conferences Columbus.” Columbus Ohio Bahá’í, 3 Apr. 2022, www.columbusbahai.org/news-1. [return]