22 February 2022
Fidál, 17 Mulk (Dominion), 178 B.E.
A rainy day!
I reviewed some of the content on the The Money Question website. I noticed that there’s scant little material newer than 2020 on the site. Did I miss something? Actually, this is not a rare phenomenon. I’ve noticed that online information posted by many community-based / grassroots groups dropped substantially in 2020. I suspect that was largely due to COVID. Still, group members continued to be of service in their communities. Why did information flow about it dry-up?
Brief Riff on Agnotology
- Agnotology - Wikipedia
- Agnotology in the dialectics of the history and philosophy of psychology(PDF)
- Agnotology: The Making and Unmaking of Ignorance(PDF)
- Robert N. Proctor (bio)
- Londa Schiebinger (bio)
- Raising Climate Literacy Through Addressing Misinformation: Case Studies in Agnotology-Based Learning
- Golden holocaust : origins of the cigarette catastrophe and the case for abolition
- Robert N. Proctor (Internet Archive)
- The Conscious Cultivation of Ignorance
Astral Prospecting on Instagram and Astral Prospecting on Facebook
Marc Bosserman on Instagram Marc Bosserman on Facebook, and Marc Bosserman Music and Musings on YouTube
The series of global Plans that began at Riḍván will last a full twenty-five years. It will carry the ark of the Cause into the third century of the Bahá’í Era and conclude at Riḍván 2046. During this period, the Bahá’í world will be focused on a single aim: the release of the society-building power of the Faith in ever-greater measures. The pursuit of this overall aim will require a further rise in the capacity of the individual believer, the local community, and the institutions of the Faith. These three constant protagonists of the Plan each have a part to play, and each one has capacities and qualities that must be developed. However, each is incapable of manifesting its full potential on its own. It is by strengthening their dynamic relationships with one another that their powers are combined and multiplied. ‘Abdu’l-Bahá explains that the more the qualities of cooperation and mutual assistance are manifested by a people, “the more will human society advance in progress and prosperity”; in the Faith, this principle distinguishes and shapes the interactions of individuals, institutions, and communities, and it endows the body of the Cause with moral vigour and spiritual health. 1
- Universal House of Justice. “To the Conference of the Continental Boards of Counsellors.” Bahá’í Reference Library, 30 Dec. 2021, https://www.bahai.org/library/authoritative-texts/the-universal-house-of-justice/messages/20211230_001/1#758524476 [return]